Apply through the form below or email your resume/cover letter to [email protected]
Are you an experienced Marine Technician looking for a solid, well-established dealership to secure a long-term position? Want to satisfy your love for boats just outside the great city of Nashville? If you answered yes, then look no further than Aqua Sport Marine!
We are a full-line MasterCraft, Moomba and Barletta boat dealership searching for a top-notch Boat Doctor – a Service Technician to add to our growing team here at Aqua Sport Marine, where we service a variety of boats and engines in a fast-paced environment. We pride ourselves in offering some of the best compensation packages in the industry along with company paid training, education and vacation time. Previous marine experience is required and compensation packages commensurate with experience.
Daily responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Service, diagnose, and repair various types of marine engines, including outboards, I/O’s, and inboards
- Diagnose and repair basic marine electronic systems and accessories in boats, including bilge pumps, ballast systems, charging systems, steering systems, etc.
- Use time management and diligence to handle multiple work orders throughout the day
- Utilize basic computer systems to diagnose and document work that has been performed
- Be prompt and dependable while serving as an active, dedicated team member here in our ASM family and contribute to our positive and progressive work atmosphere
- Have a thorough understanding of basic diagnostic and troubleshooting processes related to marine/automotive engines along with a basic understanding of electrical and audio diagnostics
- Own a basic set of mechanic’s tools and related items
- Have strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Be able to work both independently and as part of the ASM team
- Be able to work in both indoor and outdoor environments and various weather conditions
- Have a valid Driver’s License and reliable form of transportation
- Have verifiable references and employment history
This full-time, year-round position offers a competitive compensation package with top pay in the industry. It also includes paid vacation, paid training/certifications and healthcare benefits.
Are you striving for professional growth? Do you think you’re a great fit for Aqua Sport Marine? Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or fill out the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you.